Speed Learning Centre (Affiliated to Speed Engineering Solutions)
- Diploma / BE / B. Tech. (Mechanical/Production/Automobile) / ME / M. Tech (Design/CADCAM) students.
- Final year students undergoing Diploma / BE / ME / M. Tech.
- Working professionals interested in a career in design field.
|Course Code||Course Name||Admission Criteria||Duration (Months)|
|DES-001||Creo - Advanced||
|DES-002||Creo – Basic & Advanced||-||3.5|
|DES-003||Product Design & Manufacturing||-||5|
|DES-004||Industry Oriented Design & Manufacturing||
Why Speed Learning Centre
- Comprehensive portfolio of courses that make you industry ready.
- Strong emphasis on hands-on learning for CAD tools and not just classroom trainings.
- Opportunity to interact and learn directly from accomplished industry professionals
- Syllabus designed to give exposure to real-life parts and systems.
- Learn design features by inspecting and handling physical parts.
- Get deep insights into the product design processes used in the industry.
- Exposure to live projects and industry standard modelling and drafting practices.
- Refresher on engineering fundamentals and its application to design process.
- More than 100+ engineers trained from training course till date who are progressing in their careers as design engineers.
Nikhil Mhaske"At Speed, I got to learn various aspects of design in a very easy manner. It also helped me to boost my confidence. Today, I am working at Speed on Indian and International projects."
Omkar Unde"The course is designed meticulously to develop a command over Creo with exposure to live projects, which gives you an edge. Thank you, Speed!"
Manish Chavan"Speed is the best platform to get a training which develops your design skills at entry level. It is a complete package of design, engineering fundamentals and soft skills."
Vaibhav Chinchole"Speed training course was about learning product design rather than learning only basics of many CAD tools. I really thank Speed for giving me opportunity to work in a core design field."