Speed Engineering Solutions is a process-driven organization helping customers develop reliable products by using advanced engineering techniques.
Our team brings to table high degree of technical expertise and domain knowledge enabling us to offer to our customers a wide range of solutions that include Product design, CAD Modelling and Detailing, FEA and CFD Simulations, Electrical & Controls Engineering and Sourcing & Vendor development.
With a competent team that is passionate about engineering, we support our global customers over the complete product design and development cycle, from concept design to prototype testing and validation. We are ISO 9001:2015 certified organization with quality ingrained in our DNA.
Speed Engineering Solutions also provides focused and industry oriented technical trainings for engineering graduates and experienced professionals at corporate level.
Vision and Mission
In our journey, we are constantly guided by our Vision and Mission statements:
Make positive impact to society through
To provide product design and development solutions using innovative and advanced engineering techniques.
At Speed Engineering Solutions, following values are core to our existence and are deeply imbibed on every team member’s mind:
How We Do Business
We are committed to build strong lasting relationships with our customers that are based on mutual trust….
Building relationships takes time and we are willing to take a step-wise approach for this. Customer engagement typically begins with relatively small task-based projects or pilot projects that help customer get first-hand experience of our technical and project management capabilities. As the working level relationship and rapport gets developed between teams, we support customers in specific task-based projects as well as undertake complete design and development projects from concept to prototype.
Along with our extensive experience in managing outsourced engineering activities, we offer flexibility in tailoring our support models as per the requirements at various stages of customer engagement. Our support models are strongly backed by our robust Quality Management System (QMS).
Some of the typical support models we offer are:
- Project-based support (Need-based support that is transactional in nature) : This is typical at early stages of engagement or when support is required to manage peak loads / workload fluctuations at customer end. Scope is agreed through a Statement of Work (SoW) and commercial model can be:
- Fixed bid if scope is fairly well-defined, or
- Time and Material (T&M), if there are uncertainties / possibilities of evolution of scope as the project progresses. For T&M model, a certain team composition is engaged for an agreed period and work progress, workload and resource levels are monitored through periodic updates and reviews.
- On-site resource support (Speed Engineering Solutions engineers supporting engineering activities on-site at customer locations) : Typically, resource augmentation support for specific skillsets for a defined period. Customers choose this model when there are restrictions for sharing technical data outside their premises or when day-to-day interactions are required for efficient project execution. We support customers onsite with engineers having skillsets such as Design, modelling/drafting, Product Engineering, FEA, CFD, etc. In some cases, this model can be helpful during initial stages of engagement wherein Speed Engineering Solutions’ team member can spend a few weeks working closely with customer team to develop rapport and gain understanding of customer’s products and processes for subsequent support from offshore location.
- Dedicated core team (Speed Engineering Solutions team members supporting customers exclusively) : When there is long-term visibility of workload, customers can opt for this model where Speed Engineering Solutions team works as customer’s extended team. This helps retain knowledge and customer benefits from continuous improvement in productivity. Workload fluctuations can be managed by support from non-core team members on need basis.